Emilia Wickstead White Single Breasted Crepe Wool Blazer (Est. retail $1,740)
Expertly constructed from a beautiful ivory wool crepe, Emilia Wickstead’s blazer will become an instant-timepiece within your wardrobe. The single-breasted silhouette is accentuated with a collared neckline, flap pockets at the sides and 3 buttons placed on the upper of the jacket, creating a split hem when worn closed. The style’s versatility allows for wear with everything from boldly printed skirts to your go-to rigid denim.
From the closet of @LKLEVISON
- Condition: Very Good
- Fit: Emilia Wickstead aiden single-breasted wool-crepe jacket with a trio of concealed press studs, and two exterior pockets.
- Garment Measurements:
- Bust: 34"
- Shoulder: 15"
- Waist: 28"
- Length: 30"
- Sleeve Length: 22.5"
- Composition: 100% Wool
- Lining: Polyester
- Origin: Made in United Kingdom
The following charts will help you match the designer's size scale to your usual size.
For all full price items, Dora Maar accepts a return request via email within 10 days of receiving your parcel for a refund. All returns must be received back within 21 days for a refund less shipping costs. The return shipping cost is $10 for domestic packages, which will deducted from your refund.
All handbags, fine jewelry, and sale items are final sale. All international sales are final sale.
Please make sure your items are returned in unused condition and with all Dora Maar tags still attached. Returns that do not adhere to our return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.To ensure that your item(s) will be accepted by our returns team, kindly follow the below return process:
- Ensure that all Dora Maar Tags and Designer Tags (if applicable) remain intact and that the product returns back to us in the same condition as described on the product page.
- A written formal return request must be emailed to email@example.com during the return window. We ask you that include your order # in the subject line of the email.
- Once the return request has been initiated, you will receive a pre-paid return label that you are requested to utilized when returning your parcel back to Dora Maar. Dora Maar is not responsible for any items returned back outside of return policy or employ a different return label. Additionally, Dora Maar is not responsible for any parcels that do not appear as scanned by UPS.
- Upon receipt of the return, you will receive a refund to back to your original method of payment within 5-10 business days
All orders shipping to a United States address ship via UPS. An additional $7 fee will be applied to orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska.
For all shipments within the USA, local and state sales tax will be charged on all orders (where applicable). Orders placed on Friday will be dispatched to UPS by the following Monday.
|Shipping Type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Standard||3 – 5 business days||$10 USD|
|Expedited 3-day||3 business days||$20 USD|
|Expedited 2-day||2 business days||
We ship to select countries. All international orders outside of the United States ship via UPS Worldwide Expedited. We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes, Freight Forwarding addresses, Army/Fleet Post Office addresses and select U.S. Territories.
International Shipping Rates and Delivery Times are based on the delivery destination.
|Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico||3 – 5 business days||$35 USD|
|Europe and Middle East||4 – 7 business days||$45 USD|
|Asia Pacific, Australia||4 – 7 business days||$50 USD|
If you have any questions about shipping, kindly contact The Dora Maar Client Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to respond within 24 hours.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES
Prices displayed on our site are exclusive of taxes. Kindly note that, at this time, all countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and that the client is responsible upon delivery for any import duties, value added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST),customs fees, and any other tax that are additional to the Dora Maar retail price. These additional Tax and Customs fees are dictated by the country you are shipping to and payment of these fees is necessary for delivery. Payment is usually collected at delivery.
Due to extraneous factors, such as customs clearance, delays in delivery may occur. Items made of exotic materials and skins are unable to be shipped outside the US. At this time, all international sales are final sale and no returns can be accepted.
TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE
As soon as your package has shipped, we will notify you via email of the dispatch and will include the tracking number, so that you may follow the journey of your parcel. Kindly allow 24 hours from UPS's initial scan to see movement on the tracking number.
All Dora Maar packages are insured by UPS while the package is in transit until the time that it has been delivered to you. To ensure a secure delivery, packages over $700 will require a signature upon delivery.