Dora Maar is looking for an Merchandise assistant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate has an interest in helping grow a new and exciting fashion e-commerce company and work within the influencer sphere. The operations assistant will assist the CEO in the day to day merchandise operations of the business including but not limited to:
- Manage and catalog all incoming consignment inventory at the Dora Maar Studio
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to take a consignment from conception to closet page
- Serve as a point of contact for Muse consignments
- Manage the daily happenings at the studio, including photo shoots and video shoots
- Assisting the brand marketing director in all photo shoot activities including styling sessions, model market research and set design
- Liaise with the editorial and social media teams to align objectives on muse launches
- Manage studio interns
The ideal candidate is passionate about luxury fashion, design, art and lifestyle. They are excited about joining a newly launched e-commerce platform and contributing to the growth of the Dora Maar brand. They should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. 1-2 years of previous experience in a fast paced fashion, retail or similar industry is preferred.
This position is based in our Brooklyn, NY studio and will follow CDC guidelines in line with in-person office work.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com