Dora Maar is looking for a Fashion Copywriting Intern to join our growing team for Summer 2023. The ideal candidate has an interest in helping build a new and exciting fashion e-commerce company, and a passion for creative writing. We provide mentorship and career guidance in the fashion writing sphere in the form of weekly instructional meetings and fashion insider talks.
What You'll Be Doing
The copywriter intern will report to the editorial director for daily writing activities including but not limited to:
- Working closely with the Merch & Creative Team to produce compelling content across all platforms, with an emphasis on fashion and merchandise knowledge
- Writing individual product copy for all merchandise
- Crafting clever Instagram captions within the Dora Maar brand voice
- Developing engaging email campaigns for the Dora Maar audience
- Assisting the social media team on all copy-related needs on Instagram and TikTok, when applicable
- Contribute to DoMa Canvas by writing personal blogs and industry relevant articles
Who you are
The ideal candidate is passionate about fashion, writing, merchandising and lifestyle. They are excited about joining a newly launched e-commerce platform and contributing to the growth of the Dora Maar brand. They should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a reliable team player, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This internship is an unpaid position, and at least 3 days a week. All in-person office work will follow CDC guidelines. Must be able to receive school credit, whether for internship or co-op.
About Dora Maar
Dora Maar is a luxury consignment platform based in New York City. Founded by Lauren Wilson, Dora Maar is the fashion platform to shop a selection of pre-owned luxury from the most coveted influencer closets (who we call our Muses). We digitally power the story behind the closets of the most fashionable influencers whose style inspires and influences their broader network. At the heart of our brand is a commitment not only to the craft, quality, and everlasting nature of luxury, but to the style and story of where it came from and where it will go next.
For more opportunities, visit us at https://dora-maar.com/pages/openjobs.
DoMa Canvas: https://dora-maar.com/pages/doma-canvas