All orders shipping to a United States address ship via UPS. An additional $7 fee will be applied to orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska.
For all shipments within the USA, local and state sales tax will be charged on all orders (where applicable). Orders placed on Friday will be dispatched to UPS by the following Monday.
|Shipping Type||Delivery Time||Cost|
|Standard||3 – 5 business days||$12 USD|
|Expedited 3-day||3 business days||$20 USD|
|Expedited 2-day||2 business days||
We ship to select countries. All international orders outside of the United States ship via UPS Worldwide Expedited. We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes, Freight Forwarding addresses, Army/Fleet Post Office addresses and select U.S. Territories.
International Shipping Rates and Delivery Times are based on the delivery destination.
|Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico||3 – 5 business days||$35 USD|
|Europe and Middle East||4 – 7 business days||$45 USD|
|Asia Pacific, Australia||4 – 7 business days||$50 USD|
If you have any questions about shipping, kindly contact The Dora Maar Client Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to respond within 24 hours.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES
Prices displayed on our site are exclusive of taxes. Kindly note that, at this time, all countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and that the client is responsible upon delivery for any import duties, value added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST),customs fees, and any other tax that are additional to the Dora Maar retail price. These additional Tax and Customs fees are dictated by the country you are shipping to and payment of these fees is necessary for delivery. Payment is usually collected at delivery.
Due to extraneous factors, such as customs clearance, delays in delivery may occur. Items made of exotic materials and skins are unable to be shipped outside the US. At this time, all international sales are final sale and no returns can be accepted.
TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE
As soon as your package has shipped, we will notify you via email of the dispatch and will include the tracking number, so that you may follow the journey of your parcel. Kindly allow 24 hours from UPS's initial scan to see movement on the tracking number.
All Dora Maar packages are insured by UPS while the package is in transit until the time that it has been delivered to you. To ensure a secure delivery, packages over $700 will require a signature upon delivery.
All international sales are final sale. For all domestic orders, Dora Maar accepts returns within 5 days of receiving your parcel. Please do note that you are responsible for all return shipping costs, which will be deducted from your refund. The return shipping cost is $15.
Please make sure your items are returned in unused condition and with all Dora Maar tags still attached. Returns that do not adhere to our return policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
To ensure that your item(s) will be accepted by our returns team, kindly follow the below return process:
- Ensure that all Dora Maar Tags and Designer Tags (if applicable) remain intact and that the product returns back to us in the same condition as described on the product page.
- A written formal return request must be emailed to email@example.com during the return window. We ask you that include your order # in the subject line of the email.
- Once the return request has been initiated, you will receive a pre-paid return label that you are requested to utilized when returning your parcel back to Dora Maar. Dora Maar is not responsible for any items returned back outside of return policy or employ a different return label. Additionally, Dora Maar is not responsible for any parcels that do not appear as scanned by UPS.
- Upon receipt of the return, you will receive a refund to back to your original method of payment within 5-10 business days
- All handbags and jewelry are final sale
At this time, we accept consignments only from within the United States.