Dora Maar is looking for a Graphic Design intern to join our team for Spring 2023. The ideal candidate has an interest in helping to grow a new and exciting fashion e-commerce company.
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist in implementing brand standards and producing assets, such as stories for social, emails, and e-commerce
- Research social media trends related to design, art, fashion and lifestyle and apply learnings
- Editing videos for social, and ideating/creating intro slides for content
- Help develop and manage a social media marketing calendar
- Regularly posting content on all social media channels
- Participate in the strategic briefing and creative ideation process, bringing new ideas to the table while offering a fresh perspective to pre-existing design themes and concepts when needed
Who you are
- Passionate about fashion, design, art, and lifestyle
- Currently enrolled in a College and must be able to receive academic credit
- Adaptable and flexible with working on multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom, After Effects and Premiere Pro)
Please submit a link to your portfolio (if applicable), or social media where you might share samples of your work, along with your resume when applying.
You must be able to receive school credit in order to be considered for this position. This internship is at least 3 days a week.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role in the subject line.