Dora Maar is looking for a dedicated merchandise intern to join our growing team for Summer 2022. The ideal candidate has an interest in helping grow a new and exciting fashion e-commerce company. The studio intern will assist the Dora Maar team in daily activities surrounding the merchandise operations and studio space, including but not limited to:
What You'll Be Doing
- Assisting in organizing incoming consignment pieces
- Cataloging and preparing new merchandise for copywriting, authentication and condition checking
- Assisting the brand marketing director in all photo shoot activities including styling sessions, model market research and set design
- Assist the Dora Maar team on in-studio photo shoots
- Assist the Dora Maar team in consignor relations communication
The ideal candidate is passionate about fashion, design, art and lifestyle. They are excited about joining a newly launched e-commerce platform and contributing to the growth of the Dora Maar brand. They should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Additional skills include a working knowledge of the luxury fashion industry and basic computer skills (word, excel, email, etc).
This internship is at least 3 days a week, and you must be able to receive school credit. This position is based in our Brooklyn, NY studio and will follow CDC guidelines in line with in-person office work.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role in the subject line.