Dora Maar is looking for a social media intern to join our growing team for Spring 2023. The ideal candidate has an interest in helping grow a new and exciting fashion e-commerce company and work within the influencer sphere. The social media associate will assist the Editorial Director in daily social media activities including but not limited to:
- Market research for stories, trends and influencer partnerships
- Work in tandem with the design team for sourcing and creating content
- Develop copy for all social media channels
- Create video content for Instagram Reels and TikTok
- Regularly post content on all Dora Maar social channels
- Help update the social media content calendar
The ideal candidate is passionate about luxury fashion, design, art and lifestyle. They are excited about joining a newly launched e-commerce platform and contributing to the growth of the Dora Maar brand. They should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Additional skills include an extensive knowledge of major social media platforms and growth tactics (Instagram, TikTok, etc.).
This internship is 5 days a week (NYC- based is preferred). Must be able to receive school credit.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title of the role in the subject line.