We make it easy to consign your gently used luxury pieces.
What to Consign
- We currently accept all gently worn women's apparel, accessories, shoes, bags and fashion jewelry. At this time, we only accept luxury and high contemporary brands. Please see our list of accepted brands and our condition standards.
Collecting your Consignment
- Email us at email@example.com with a list of the items you would like to consign. Please include brand name and item category (i.e. shirt, dress, shoes).
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to send your items to our HQ. We can also schedule a complimentary courier pick up from your home.
Curating your Collection
- Let the Dora Maar team take it from here–– we authenticate, evaluate and price all of your items.
- Before we list on site, we will shoot you an email listing our pricing for your item.
- If we are unable to accept an item once we physically inspect it, we will contact you and arrange for a return to you or donate on your behalf.
- Dora Maar has a zero tolerance policy for any counterfeit goods. Please be sure to read our authentication process and policy.
- Once an item sells we will process a check and send to you via mail or facilitate a direct deposit with your account and routing number.
- Any items sold between the 1st and 15th of the month are paid out on the first of the following month. Any items sold between the 15th and end of month are paid out on the 15th of the following month.
- Can't get enough of Dora Maar? Us either. That's why we let you receive payment via site credit (plus an addition 5%) to keep on pioneering that re-commerce movement.
- Our commission structure is based upon review per each consignment.
- For more information please review our consignor terms